Student Registration PROCESS & Documents
NEW KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Please follow the Checklist and print a copy, fill out, and have ready for the file upload process.
Read checklist carefully!
• Use Google Chrome for best results. Apple devices will not work. You must submit the form within 60 minutes or the form will timeout due to inactivity.
Document’s needed to complete the application – Must be submitted at the time of registration or registration will not be completed and student will not be enrolled.
Parents/Guardian may scan or take a picture of the following documents needed with your mobile phone and upload in the Online Registration link below.
ALL REQUIRED FILES NEED TO BE UPLOADED OR REGISTRATION WILL NOT PROCESS
1. PARENT'S/LEGAL GUARDIAN'S PHOTO ID WITH HANOVER AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT ADDRESS: (PA license holder may change the address FREE of charge ONLINE at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation ID Card/Driver's License , ask for an email receipt and forward the change to email@example.com. OUT OF STATE License holders must go to the DMV within 15 days of the move to PA to have address changed, (Title 75 - PA General Assembly).
2. HOUSEHOLD CONTACT FORM (K-12) - CLICK TO VIEW
3. CHILD'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE - Also, accepted are child's Baptismal Records, Hospital Birth Card, Passport. (Please be sure to use the name exactly as it shows on the birth certificate when completing the online application).
4. CHILD'S IMMUNIZATIONS RECORDS - We abide by the immunization requirements set forth by the state of Pennsylvania. We require all student's enrolled in our schools to be immunized in accordance with state law and will verify your child's immunizations at the time of registration School Immunizations. Your Family Care Provider can fax copy to 570-408-1152 or email a copy to the school nurse at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. STUDENT HEALTH HISTORY (K-12) - CLICK TO VIEW
6. LANGUAGE SURVEY (K-12) - CLICK TO VIEW
7. INTERNET USAGE FORM (K-12) - CLICK TO VIEW
8. PROOF OF RESIDENCY: Acceptable Proofs of Residency are as follows
ONE (1) of the following MUST be submitted:
----- OWN - (Property Deed, Agreement of Sale, or Mortgage Statement)
----- RENT - (Current Lease/Rental Agreement)l
----- Lives with family or not listed on the above documents, you MUST submit a copy of the NOTARIZED Multi Occupancy Affidavit signed by the homeowner with the homeowner's proof of ownership. MULTI OCCUPANCY AFFIDAVIT
TWO (2) of the following documents MUST also be submitted with your name on it:
----- Current Utility Bill - (Gas, Water, Electric, Cable)
----- Utility Company Hookup Letter/Email that utilities were hooked up
----- Property Tax Bill
----- Homeowner/Renter's Insurance
----- Paycheck stub with name and address of employee and employer
----- State/Federal Program enrollments (i.e..: include but limited to, TANK or CHIP)
9. COURT ORDER/CUSTODY AGREEMENT, PFA, AGENCY/FOSTER LETTER
10. NOTARIZED Guardian Residency Affidavit - (If Child lives with someone other than Natural Parent/Legal Guardian) must submit. (NEEDS DISTRICT APPROVAL) - CLICK TO VIEW
11. ACT 26 - Act 26 is NOT required for NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS. On the file upload form during your online registration, it is a required field. PLEASE SUBMIT A BLANK PHOTO.
Printable Documents are located next to required documents above.
Falsification of any information or documents required for this verification may result in revocation of registration of the student.
Start your "Document Upload/Registration Application"
All necessary files need to be uploaded or you cannot fully register your student.
Phone #: 570-829-4707, FAX #: 570-408-1152